The Colonial School District School counseling program is a comprehensive and collaborative approach that includes students, families, community and professional staff. Plymouth Whitemarsh High School counselors work with students to help with their educational, career, and social and personal development.
Plymouth Whitemarsh High School is proud to partner with West Chester University to offer a program for students who want to pursue a teaching career.
Form links for PW College Counseling
See colleges visiting PWHS this year!
PWHS Counseling Forms
Click on the name to go to the corresponding online form.
PWHS Course Catalogs
Click on the name to access the corresponding document or link.
- PWHS Course Catalog
- Comprehensive Course List
- CMTHS Course Catalog
- Sample CMTHS Schedules
- Quick Course Guide for Freshman Year
- Quick Course Guide for Sophomore Year
- Quick Course Guide for Junior Year
- Quick Course Guide for Senior Year
- Electives Catalog for Incoming Freshmen
- IB Career Related Program
- PWHS Career Pathways
- PWHS Graduation Requirements
Course Selection Information
- Instructions for Registering for Courses Online
- Click here to Register for Courses Online
- Student Timeline for Course Registration
- Course Selection Presentation for CMS
Contact PWHS Counseling
Plymouth Whitemarsh High School Main Number: 610-825-1500
Counseling Department Liaison
Counselor, last names Hi-Mc
Click here to email Mr. Jackson.
Click here to email Mrs. Lynch.
Click here to email Mrs. Budwell.
Click here to email Mrs. Marino.