Plymouth Whitemarsh High School sports offers a chance for many in our community to come together in support of our students. We hope that you will make every effort to review and comply with these rules as we work together to keep our events safe for all to attend.
Our Spectator Expectations are as follows:
1. All K-8 students supporting home or visiting teams at games must be accompanied by an adult.
2. All spectators must comply with security checks in place at athletic events.
3. Entry will not be permitted to ticketed games without a purchased ticket or an approved PWHS/Gold Card pass, regardless of the amount of time remaining in the game.
4. Once spectators leave the ticketed game, they will not be permitted to re-enter.
5. Any suspicious individuals or activities should be reported to Colonial School District staff and security officers immediately. We remind our community that if you “see something, say something.”
6. Backpacks and/or duffel bags will not be allowed in the stadium or gyms.
7. Balls (footballs, basketballs, etc.) will not be allowed in the stadium or gyms.
8. Fans must be seated in stands or bleachers for sporting events. Loitering during sporting events is not allowed.
9. PWHS reserves the right to deny entry and/or remove anyone from the athletic venues for failure to comply with PWHS Spectator Expectations.
We appreciate everyone’s efforts in upholding these guidelines so that the “fan” experience continues to be safe and enjoyable for everyone who visits our athletic facilities.
Thank you for being such loyal supporters of our students.