Mission and Values
PWHS Mission Statement
- The academic achievement of each student is our primary goal.
- Education is a shared responsibility among students, family, school staff, community and government.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Every student is a valuable individual able to make positive contributions.
- Students learn at varying rates and in different ways.
- A safe and respectful school environment fosters educational and social growth for all.
- Students develop self-esteem through compassionate, respectful relationships and meaningful experiences.
- A system of ethical values empowers students to make valuable contributions to society.